Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Very Special Mother's Day post






Happy Mother's Day!


6 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

Hillarious. That song is going to be stuck in my head ALL day now.

Johnson Family said...

No way! That is so bad, but it has a good message:) Happy Mother's Day!

Britt Wright said...

hahahaha! So funny! "Treat her right, treat your Mother right" I wonder when this was made...hahahaha. I hope Mr. T loved his mother.

Melanie said...

That is a flash from the past! A Team was one of my favorite shows back in the day! love those shorts!

Nathan said...

Of course Mr. T loved his mother. How could you doubt that?! "E is for every wrinkle that I put on your face by staying out late at night." Words of a loving son.

Happy Mother's Day! I wish I had some fingerless gloves to give you a real nice back rub, mom. Mr. T is going to pity this fool for that.

ali said...

I'm sorry...I couldn't concentrate on the lyrics....I just kept thinking of T in those compression shorts! "Treat your mother Wright!"