My dear, sweet, loving husband made breakfast for everyone on Sunday...pancakes. Yum! He usually likes to make letters, animals, or other shapes for the kids.
Well, this week, he made me one of my very own.
He set this down in front of me...
Well, this week, he made me one of my very own.
He set this down in front of me...
He said, "Since you flipped your car like a pancake...I thought it'd be fitting."
Once again I say...what a crack up! :)
I'm glad we can ALL have a sense of humor about it.
10 comments:
so glad to hear that you are all okay and have good humor about it! your hubby is too funny! hugs for you all! love and miss you. Sadie
I can never get my pancakes to make good shapes! I'm very impressed.
that's amazing that he even got it to look like there is exhaust coming out the back and the window is broken. . .hahaha
I am glad that you are all okay. And that you are able to laugh and joke about it.
Nate is one funny guy!I love that he is so creative with even pancakes. Adorable
did nate make that pancake on the big green egg? amazing...
That's great that you can joke about it!!! So funny!
My brother is so creative! I might start making fun things with pancakes. I am glad you are okay and the kids....does this mean a van is in your future?
okay, there is your million dollar idea! nate should have his own pancake house and make different shapes on demand! that's pretty flippen amazing! (pun intended)
That's some crafty and clever pancake makin'!! Silly husband!
Post a Comment