Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just because...

...I think it's a cute picture. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

you know I love me some Simon!

Nathan said...

I'm glad he has a hat on. He really needs a haircut. I'll whip out the clippers tonight when I get home.

Henry Dawgs said...

I didn't want to cut the boys' hair either. Scott had to practically drag me there! Mitchell had this cute little curl and their hair was so soft and wispy.

Morgan and Joel said...

N8 sounds just like Joel about little boys needing haircuts. I'm surprised Nate let it grow as long as it is. Oh, and we had the same hat for Jack!

Morgan and Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan and Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

well you would be very much right, he is adoreable!!