Sunday, May 4, 2008

The "more" about the camera

Why didn't I have a camera for a couple days? Well, it seems that it's not good for a camera when a three-and-a-half-year-old drops it, while it's on and the lens is out, onto the hard tile floor, right on the lens. Not good for the camera AT ALL.

We used some of our tax return money and got ourselves a new one (a Sony Cyber-shot 7.2)...ASAP. I felt like I was missing a limb, so I'm definitely glad we got a new one. Woo-hoo! It is money well spent ladies and gentlemen...well spent indeed!

4 comments:

Morgan and Joel said...

NOOOOOOO! What new camera did you buy?

Lauren said...

I updated the post to include what kind we got. It's basically an upgraded version of what we had and I LOVE it!

Melanie said...

ouch! you should have given jackson your busted camera...he has a gift! ours fell of the mantel and was deemed broken for months. jackson started playing with it one day and it started working right as rain! this one looks a little worse for wear so it was probably a good call for a new one. especially since we need constant pics of your cute family!

ali said...

Now you have a visual on how it feels to turn.....36....
Okay, I know it's upsetting to have a camera ruined by a toddler. Ask Nate if he has any insight to the pain a "dropped" car causes one's parents....