{Yes, that's his first "shiner." He fell off Liliana's bathroom stool yesterday, poor little guy. And I HAVE to mention that he got the biggest kick out of sharing a drink with Julia. They both had straws and it was MANGO juice - a first for him. He usually just has water, or *milk. As you can tell, he was LOVING it!}

Where was Lili during all the fun you ask?
Taking one of her occasional
"fell-asleep-on-the-way-home-from-picking-Julia-up-after-school" naps.
Taking one of her occasional
"fell-asleep-on-the-way-home-from-picking-Julia-up-after-school" naps.
*I don't mean from a cow. ;)
5 comments:
I just love it. They are all getting bigger everyday. Seeing him so happy makes me smile and Julia's laugh is contagious. As for Lili, well I wish I was doing that right now, but oh well. :)
That is so cute. And Julia's laugh is very contagious. (my boys loved Simon's burp)
cute cute cute!! between the mango and the milk he almost has a smoothie going!! lol! how do you get the video on there? do you take it with your regular camera or video camera and then how do you upload?? email me if you get a chance. great post!
Simon is getting so big! And I, too, loved Julia's laugh! It will be so much fun if you can make it up here in July!
I can't tell which was more delightful...Simon and his antics or listening to Julia laugh! You've got beautiful kids!
Post a Comment