Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day Fun

One of the best parts of Mother's Day. I was just sitting around, enjoying my family. Nate likes to get out his guitar on Sundays and sing songs with the kids. They have a special song where they think of fun noises to go along with it. It seems screaming was a good one for Mother's Day. :)

I really do cherish these moments...



Yes, Julia and Liliana have taught Simon to scream "like a girl." We're so proud.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Don't you just love that! What a cute little family! Simon really is a cute kid....aren't boys great?
Thanks for sharing.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

This is my new favorite video of the day! I've just decided that Nate needs to put on a get together where he cooks us food and then serenades us 'round the campfire! good times!