Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Music to my ears




I love to hear my girls sing!

6 comments:

Nathan said...

There have never been two girls cuter than this. Ever.

Melanie said...

Julia's video wouldn't work, and based on how AMAZING lili's was i can't wait to hear it! i cannot believe how amazing she sang that song. so sweet i about cried!

Melanie said...

how the heck does julia know russian?? your kids should be on star search or something, so so great!!

Morgan and Joel said...

Holy Cuteness! I about teared up too with Lily's song. And Jules - I would have been impressed with English, but the Russian blew me out of the water.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

the girls are stars in our house. . .I've shown this video to matt and my mom. . .and Aiden comes running from wherever he is in the house to watch it when he hears it come on! Let me just give you a little heads up. . .I'm going to be utilizing the girls talents for a music time in RS. . .get them prepared! I LOVE THESE VIDEOS TO DEATH!!

Kristin said...

Your girls are born performers just like their mom! They are so smart (just like mom too!) Wow, did that bring a smile to my face and a little tear in the eye! How sweet!