So, Nate was making brownies the other day and the girls were helping. The Crisco was out because Nate uses it to grease the pan. He caught Liliana tasting the Crisco and decided to teach her (and Julia) a little lesson about the importance of asking for permission before tasting anything in the kitchen.
{Remember what happens when you mix baking soda and vinegar?}
{Remember what happens when you mix baking soda and vinegar?}
Do you want THAT to happen in your tummy? No way! I know the girls enjoyed the demonstration, and, hopefully, got the point. I just love that clever husband of mine!

7 comments:
i LOVE it!! I'll have to remember that for my future use!!
P.S. I love how intense the girls look!!
In light of "kitchen chemistry", I thought you might enjoy this article: http://www.newsobserver.com/2188/story/984681.html
HA! Great article Emi! I hope the sight of strong arms cleaning countertops works for Lo...
Good idea, I'll also have to remember this lesson. And Nate (and Lo) you guys are looking nice and trim....that is one of many reasons to do triathalons!
A few points for the "big boy" (taken straight from Nate's tshirt).
Appropriately enough, he wore that shirt the day Simon was born. It was fitting, don't you think? :)
Post a Comment