Just the other day, Liliana and Simon were nicely playing in the other room when Liliana came and found me to say, "I'm sorry Mommy." To which I replied, "sorry for what sweetie?" She said, "for writing on Simon." We went in to the other room to see Simon, and, sure enough, she had indeed marked on her little brother. He didn't seem to mind too much though. I reminded her that "we only write on paper." She laughed as she recited it with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I have a feeling that this will be the first of many such experiences...
Lils totally does not look sorry in the slightest. Funny, funny.
I am impressed she came to say "I'm sorry I wrote on Simon." In my house the kids would have hidden the marker/pen. and wait until I discovered the child and say "It wasn't me!" when I would ask who had done the art work.
But Yeah she looks pleased with the results. :)
oh, that's awesome! Poor Simon! This is only the beginning with 2 older sisters!
haha! This just makes me laugh! And I can totally see you in Liliana.
Hehehehe!! So funny! I love that you took a picture too! I always have to take a picture whenever one of the rascals does something like this. "We don't put lipstick all over our face- but hold still while I take your picture."
It's hard not to laugh too!
Your kids are precious.
Post a Comment