While Julia was in her theatre class last Tuesday, Liliana, Simon and I made a run to Costco. Of course, on the way there Simon fell asleep. As most of you probably know, he grew out of his infant carrier long ago. So, I improvised and it turned out rather nicely. He slept the entire time. I'm really glad I had that blanket and sweatshirt in the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You should have picked up one more of those - then we'd be done! Oh wait... no room in the car...
Oh that is so cute. I love that he crashed in the back of the cart at Costco. I love that place.
Note for future Costco expeditions: when without the blanket and coat, head to the towel aisle. Their gear has worked like a charm for us on many a visit! Oh, and when we check out, I casually say, "Don't need to purchase those today. Do you have a pile for items that need to be restocked?"
That is so adorable. I'm glad you had your camera with you!
Post a Comment