Monday, March 3, 2008

I finally captured it on video...

Simon walking!

For your viewing pleasure, some of his first steps (he's taken a few before, even up to five, but this is the most we've seen him do...and I CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA!)

10 comments:

Nathan said...

I keep thinking that "Thriller" would be a perfect sound track for this walk.

Emi Edgley said...

Yeah, Simon. You are a champ!

Kara said...

I have to agree with you Nate. Maybe Simon will be the dancer of the family. Lo maybe you can make that happen and put the walk to music? :) Way to go Simon!!

Xela said...

Way to go Simon! I love those first steps they take it is just adorable. I agree, see about putting it to music, FUN!

Anonymous said...

So Big! You go little speedy boy. Aren't boys great?!

Nicole said...

What a cute kid! I think that age is the best. I love watching them learn new things! Way to go, Simon!!! =)

Amy Pennington said...

wow...good job Simon....they grow up so fast..you are lucky you caught it on tape!

Morgan and Joel said...

He looks so please with himself...

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

man alive, that was great! Between he and Zach, our get togethers are going to get crazy chasing them around!

Britt Wright said...

Way to go Simon! I'm so glad that I can see him growing up. Baby steps are so exciting!