Monday, September 29, 2008

Julia's Timeline

The first grade classes at Julia's school have been talking about "past, present and future." Last week, each student had to turn in a timeline of his/her life.

Here's Julia's final product...

{click on the picture to see it larger}

I think she did a great job!

We had fun picking out supplies together at good ol' Hobby Lobby. I love that place!

It was fun to re-live fun memories together. I'm so glad to have you for my daughter Julia!

3 comments:

Britt Wright said...

What a fun thing to do! Good job! (I think Thabo still has his hanging up in his room when he made one)

Kristin said...

That is the coolest thing! Remember to do that with Lil and Simon too! What a neat memory!

ali said...

Julia! You have already had such an interesting life! I can hardly wait to see what you do the next couple of years! You're awesome!