Hmm, I'm backtracking...imagine that! Maybe I'll be all caught up at some point! :)
We had a great Labor Day! It was our friend Jordans' 8th birthday! What a great birthday to have this year (on a holiday)! They invited us to go bowling & to CPK with them. It was a lot of fun! My kids had never been bowling before! They loved it!
I've discovered a new pet peeve...bowling by the hour vs. by game. The kids didn't even get to finish their game (we, the adults, barely did). Anyway, I think I prefer just paying for a game or two instead of an hour or two. I see the upside for the alley though. You know to tell whoever is waiting that a lane will be open in "X" minutes. But, as the bowler, I didn't like it.
Sorry for the digression. I was saying...we had a great Labor Day!
The kids also enjoyed spending a little time in the arcade area. Simon loved riding on the rides (hey, I didn't even need tokens for him to think that was a blast!).
Julia actually won a stuffed animal in one of those claw machines. You know what I'm talking about...like in Toy Story. I can't believe she actually got something! Amazing! Liliana was sad she didn't get one too. Elena gave her the one she got from her Dad. So nice of her!
We had a great Labor Day! It was our friend Jordans' 8th birthday! What a great birthday to have this year (on a holiday)! They invited us to go bowling & to CPK with them. It was a lot of fun! My kids had never been bowling before! They loved it!
I've discovered a new pet peeve...bowling by the hour vs. by game. The kids didn't even get to finish their game (we, the adults, barely did). Anyway, I think I prefer just paying for a game or two instead of an hour or two. I see the upside for the alley though. You know to tell whoever is waiting that a lane will be open in "X" minutes. But, as the bowler, I didn't like it.
Sorry for the digression. I was saying...we had a great Labor Day!
The kids also enjoyed spending a little time in the arcade area. Simon loved riding on the rides (hey, I didn't even need tokens for him to think that was a blast!).
Julia actually won a stuffed animal in one of those claw machines. You know what I'm talking about...like in Toy Story. I can't believe she actually got something! Amazing! Liliana was sad she didn't get one too. Elena gave her the one she got from her Dad. So nice of her!

Later that afternoon, we got to go to a BBQ at a friend's house. It was so fun! There were so many people there. The kids had fun swimming and playing in the "little house." It was a great time with great friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment