Woo-hoo! I just LOVE the month of October!
It's officially here. I'm hoping for Fall weather to become a daily occurrence. I love the crispness associated with Autumn weather. Today might deliver, at least this morning feels like it, and maybe tonight. We'll see about the in-between time.
This month is a busy, but fun, one. We have three birthdays in our house! I feel like, from this point out to about January, time just flies! Birthday. Birthday. Birthday. Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. New Year's...
(mix in a few other family members' & friends' birthdays & visits to/with family)
You see what I mean!
With that in mind, I'm trying to soak up every second and just revel in it. Sure, we'll be rushing around to this, that and the other from time to time, but I want to live in each moment and relish in the sweetness that comes in everyday interactions with my children, my darling Nate, and our dear friends and family.
Of course, the "sweetness" that comes in late October is nice too. ;)
It's officially here. I'm hoping for Fall weather to become a daily occurrence. I love the crispness associated with Autumn weather. Today might deliver, at least this morning feels like it, and maybe tonight. We'll see about the in-between time.
This month is a busy, but fun, one. We have three birthdays in our house! I feel like, from this point out to about January, time just flies! Birthday. Birthday. Birthday. Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. New Year's...
(mix in a few other family members' & friends' birthdays & visits to/with family)
You see what I mean!
With that in mind, I'm trying to soak up every second and just revel in it. Sure, we'll be rushing around to this, that and the other from time to time, but I want to live in each moment and relish in the sweetness that comes in everyday interactions with my children, my darling Nate, and our dear friends and family.
Of course, the "sweetness" that comes in late October is nice too. ;)
2 comments:
Lauren,
I always welcome October as well. Fall, I believe, is my favorite season. I love everything about it and especially that it is a precursor to the holidays and cherished time with family and close friends. Here's to making the special, fleeting moments count and last!
I am so excited for Fall also! I love the colors of Autumn....and of course all the birthday festivities!
Post a Comment