This past Thursday, my awesome visiting teachers/friends came to visit me with an offer of help. Nate and I have been wanting to move Simon up to his room (previously dubbed "the guest room") from our room, but hadn't done it yet. My visiting teachers said they wanted to help. So, they came over and the three of us moved his crib and changing table upstairs! Nate wasn't home, so it was a happy surprise for him when he got home. The bed was already in there, they just moved it over to the wall. Wasn't that a sweet thing to do?! Thank you Lori and Kim!
{Just finishing up}
{Just finishing up}
Here it is! I think it looks great!
(We got that quilt at Christmas time, the same time we got the ones for the girls. We think it's so cute!)
(We got that quilt at Christmas time, the same time we got the ones for the girls. We think it's so cute!)
Now, if we can just get him to sleep through the night, all will be well!
Actually, he did for the first time Monday night! We were so proud of him! He usually will sleep for six hours straight, but then he wants his mama! But, on Monday he slept from 9:00 pm 'til 7:00 am (with only one five-minute fussy spell at midnight - he wasn't crying, just "complaining" a little). Way to go Simon! I know he'll get it!
Actually, he did for the first time Monday night! We were so proud of him! He usually will sleep for six hours straight, but then he wants his mama! But, on Monday he slept from 9:00 pm 'til 7:00 am (with only one five-minute fussy spell at midnight - he wasn't crying, just "complaining" a little). Way to go Simon! I know he'll get it!

11 comments:
Few gifts are greater than a childless master bedroom. Forever thank you Lori-n-Kim.
haha funny Nate. The room looks great...and I love the quilt too. I love seeing pictures of your house. Maybe we should visit sometime. And don't you love VT.
congrats congrats congrats!! On all of it!
Nate you are FUNNY! We miss you guys, but I love reading your blog. Thanks for keeping us updated! And I LOVE the quilt-it's perfect!
Congrats Nate! And Lauren I know it will be more difficult for you than for Simon! Alice has been in her own room overnight since mid-January and I still sleep with both an audio and video monitor next to the bed!
That's a big move! And we have that exact same crib for Jack - only it is broken now, but oh well...
Hurray for all of you! I hope he will continue to sleep all night for you! I am so grateful that Zach sleeps all night!
That's great! I love his bedding! There is some really cute boys bedding out there now. Yay for boys.
Lauren,
I don't think I have your right email. If you get a chance will you send it to me at rachete79@aol.com:) Love Simon's new room!
the room looks great...and you are so blessed to have such good vt'ers. hope you are doing good!
....so where are we going to sleep.....Oh I see..we can wedge in between the crib and the window....
Seriously though, it looks great!
Post a Comment