Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just when we were getting used to one missing...

Julia lost another tooth!
(Thursday night - when I didn't have a working camera...more to come on that.)

If you'll remember, when she lost her other top tooth, she pulled it out all by herself (with floss tied to it). She actually pulled this one out too...with her bare hands! We all couldn't even believe it! She decided to hold on to the tooth for a while. She's not ready to give it to the tooth fairy just yet.


{these are from Friday}


Still beautiful as ever!

12 comments:

Melanie said...

you get some of the best pictures! with teeth, without teeth, she is a beautiful girl!:)

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

yay Julia!

Johnson Family said...

She is darling! It always took us awhile to get used to their "new smiles". But wait till the big huge ones grow in:) Way to go Julia!

amanda said...

So cute! I love the "two top teeth missing" look!

Britt Wright said...

Awesome Jules! I love your smile.

Emily S. said...

she's a cutie!

Emi Edgley said...

Ella thinks the missing tooth spot is shaped just like a gummy bear... because of all Julia's sweetness.

Here's to a new smile and to some serious tooth brushing. Those soon to be permanent teeth will be so bright and shiny.

Henry Dawgs said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already lost another tooth! I'm sure it seems like yesterday that those "babies" were just coming in! :-) Beautiful girl!

Brit said...

I just saw your blog address on your my facebook newsreel thingy! I didn't know you had a blog! it was so was fun to see you at the temple the other day, hope you're doing well! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!

Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute! It has been way too long. Abbey just lost her first tooth. I love this age. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Even without the teeth she is so pretty. What a cutie.

ali said...

Julia Bagulia....how much did ya get for those pearly whites?