Saturday, April 26, 2008

Liliana's self-portrait

Me: "Wow Liliana, that's a very good picture you drew!"
Liliana: "That's me. And that's a people on my head, in my hair. (laughs)"

I just love that picture she drew, seriously. I think it's quite good. I love how she drew curly hair and even made a little chin dimple. Cute, cute!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

i can hear her describing it! too fun!

Britt Wright said...

adorable! She is quite the artist...and I love the little chin dimple!

Emily S. said...

that's awesome! I love kid art!

Morgan and Joel said...

It could be a picture of anyone, but the chin dimple really sets it apart as Lils. Too cute.

ali said...

Lils....that's so beautiful! Did you know that your Daddy was also a good drawer? Yes, one day I was at church talking with some friends and your Daddy interupted us to show us his new picture. He was so excited that I stooped down to ask him to tell us all about it. He loudly and proudly exclaimed, "That's my Mommy without her clothes on!"