Monday, April 21, 2008

Our handsome boy


Isn't he precious? I just LOVE this picture!
{impromptu shot by our friend James}

I can hardly believe he's 13 months old, as of today!

Some cute things he's doing:
*Whenever he goes near something he shouldn't, he wags his finger and says "ah-ah-ah."
*He also giggles with excitement when he heads toward something I don't want him going near, in anticipation of me saying, "no," scooping him up and taking him elsewhere.
*He'll snuggle up to me when I hold him, laying his head on my shoulder and rubbing my back with his hands (opening & closing his hands in one spot).
*When I ask him if he's hungry, he'll sign hungry (hand rub down chest) if he wants to eat and rub my chest if he wants to nurse! :)
*He loves to follow his sisters around. He's enamored with them!
*He LOVES being outside. He just thinks that's the best thing ever!
*He watches things very intently. I think he's trying to figure out how things work.
*He loves playing with cars.
*He'll put the phone (or remote) up to his ear and say, "Hi." (pronounced more like "Hah.")
*He's still afraid of the vacuum (even when it's off), but wants to follow Nate around when he's mowing the lawn (NOT afraid of the mower one bit)!
*His favorite word is still "Moh." (more)

Those are just some of the things we enjoy, and knew you would too! We just love our boy to itty bitty, teeny tiny pieces!



12 comments:

Emi Edgley said...

What a sweet picture! Love it.

Xela said...

That is a great picture, where are mine James? We love that little boy too! :)

Morgan and Joel said...

Very sweet. He is sure growing up fast.

ali said...

Simon is a hunk! It was so fun to read about his personality...a precious boy!

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Britt Wright said...

He is handsome...and I can totally see Nate in him. About the vacuum...that's so cute...Ethan is totally obsessed with vacuums, on and off. He also loves lawnmowers and anything like that, we should get the boys together sometime.

amanda said...

I love the way he rubs your back...awwww!

Levi William Heath said...

oh my gosh, he is such a cutie! you guys make incredible looking kids!
love ya,
Rob

Henry Dawgs said...

He is SO precious!! I have loved watching him grow!

Melanie said...

man you just want to squeeze him!! that's a really great picture, I would frame it, maybe even black and white it.

Emily S. said...

love all the details! Good for you, mom. You'll want to remember all of this one day...

Anonymous said...

Awesome shot, he looks so big in it. That kid is growing too fast.