Monday, April 14, 2008

Checking in...

I know, I know...it's terrible! I haven't blogged in over a week and a half! What have I been doing? Well, my Mom and brother were in town visiting last week and we stayed busy! I will be updating soon though, really soon. I'm so far behind! AAAAHHHH!

4 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Oh good! I've been checking it periodically...and was suprised to see you haven't written. I'll be looking forward to see what you have been up to. I love reading your blog. =) Love ya. Emmy just said, "Hey, who are those cute girls?"

Henry Dawgs said...

Hi Lauren! Whew! I'm glad you've been doing something fun! I was starting to get worried and thought someone might be sick! Can't wait to see what fun you had with your Mom and brother! :) Jamie

Nathan said...

Finally! Now I can know what's going on with my family! ... I'll be home at 6:30, as usual.

Kristin said...

Hope you had a great time with your fam in town, I can't wait to hear about what you guys did!