We had a recent mishap with our Kitchen Aid. You see, Nate was mixing up some frosting, and he lifted the bowl to make sure it all mixed in. Well, the bowl got stuck in between the spinning arm and it sounded as if the motor burned out.
"Oh no!" Kitchen Aids don't come cheap, you know! Anyway, Nate did some research and found out what he thought might be the problem. He took the mixer apart and we had to look at it like this for a few days...
"Oh no!" Kitchen Aids don't come cheap, you know! Anyway, Nate did some research and found out what he thought might be the problem. He took the mixer apart and we had to look at it like this for a few days...

...until the part he ordered came in. I bring all this up because I just had to brag on him. He totally FIXED IT! It is now looking completely normal again (and working great, I might add). Way to go, my handy hubby! You're the best!
7 comments:
With a heading like that, how could I not comment!!! I actually really enjoyed fixing that thing. The part was $15 and new grease was $15. So... I think I'm going to go into the kitchenaid repair business. If you've got a busted one, let me know. I'll pay cash.
I never knew Nate was a fix it guy. Way to go! Oh, and I do love my Kitchen Aid.
I have to admit I freaked out a little at your pics b/c we have a Kitchen Aide too and we don't have Nate's skills at our house. Way to go Nate!
very impressive! just looking at all those parts gives me anxiety! i'd be so lost!
Nate, very impressive! I am still wondering about the "so called" amazing cookies you made last night. I have seen no proof to verify this! :)
WOW! That is a man you gotta keep around! (and what a relief that he pulled it back together again...)
...my genes....thank you very much!
Post a Comment