Last week we got to go to one of our friend's birthday parties. She was born in the 60s, so that was the theme. It was so much fun! I think we should just continue having themed parties. Shall we take on the 70s next?

{my bell bottoms are authentic...they were my DAD'S! I got the shirt from a funky shop connected to a good will store. Fun! Nate's shirt was from there too, but everyone just thought he was dressed "normal." I guess it does look like a shirt he'd wear on any given day.}
5 comments:
ok, that is so funny, i didn't know nate had "dressed up" till just now! i think the 80's would be such a fun theme party. side ponytails, neon pink...oh the possiblities!
I like the idea of themed parties. Good to remember...I can't you fit into your dad's bell bottoms! That's awesome!
you look foxy! I'm jealous of your social evening!!
Every year our friends host a "white trash" party. It's loads of fun. We all park on the front lawn. They make a "swimming pool" in the back of a pick up truck and we bob for (root)beers. Last year Dan wore a shirt that said "God bless America and nobody else". I highly recommend this theme for those who aren't too socially sensitive. heehee
Why does everyone think that people dressed funny in the 60s and 70s? I was a total hottie in my go go boots, fish nets and hot pants. Seriously, I was really mod, groovy and down right cool. You youngsters really missed the scene!
Post a Comment