Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Julia's school carnival

Last weekend, we got to go to the carnival at Julia's school. It was very well-done, and a lot of fun! The kids enjoyed eating cotton candy and playing all the games. I think their two favorite spots were the petting zoo and the craft table. They got to make bracelets and decorate tiles. They loved it! What a fun night!

{I just realized my head was cut off in one of the pictures...oh well, collages can be tricky that way sometimes}

4 comments:

Britt Wright said...

Is everything bigger in Texas? I'm starting to believe that is. What a cool fun activity for schools to put on. Cute kids!

Morgan and Joel said...

Julia goes to a very cool school.

Head Shmead, who needs a head?

Emily S. said...

I love the colors of these pics! And that recent picture of your boys on the blog is really sweet.

ali said...

Julia's school is unbelievable! When I was there in February, they had a fantastic rodeo! ...don't apologize about the cropped picture when you have such an attractive neck!!!! Love ya!