Ten years ago today, Nate and I got married. I thought I could not possibly love him more than I did on that day. But, I love him more and more every day. Is that possible?
In the passing years, we have grown, our family has grown, and our love has grown right along with it all.
Happy anniversary to my sweetheart! I can hardly believe it's been ten years! On the one hand, it feels like we were dating just last week. On the other hand...haven't we ALWAYS been together?
It's been a wonderful ten years and I'm looking forward to many, many more; an eternity, even.
I love you Natey!
Happy 10th!
In the passing years, we have grown, our family has grown, and our love has grown right along with it all.
Happy anniversary to my sweetheart! I can hardly believe it's been ten years! On the one hand, it feels like we were dating just last week. On the other hand...haven't we ALWAYS been together?
It's been a wonderful ten years and I'm looking forward to many, many more; an eternity, even.
I love you Natey!
Happy 10th!
13 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 10 yrs, wow! Go out and celebrate. Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary! Time flies when you're having fun, huh?!
Congrats and Happy A-Day as Dan likes to say!
Congratulations! 10yrs does fly by!
Happy Decade together! Who knew that we got married right around the same time?? me, you, xe...very fun stuff, go celebrate!!
congrats on a milestone for the Wright family! Hope you get to honor the day in your own special way!
10 years... I guess 1/3(ish) of my life has been with you. Must mean that I like you. A lot.
And I do.
I love you darlin'. Thanks for making the last 10 years the best. And thanks for making the next 50 even better.
Happy Anniversary!!! I feel the same way about Scott...haven't we ALWAYS been together?! We were married 12 years on the 22nd! :-) I love what Nate said. So sweet!!
Wow! 10 yrs! Happy Anniversary!
WOW!!!! I can't believe it's already been 10 years! Wow, I'm (well, we're) getting older! I'm so happy for you 2. I love you both even though we are miles apart. You'll always be a sister to me! And, I guess, Nate can be a brother too... Heehee...
I just now read your comments from Logan's blogs. Sorry, I rarely check those. We'll be in SLC the last week of July.
Happy 10 yrs! Your babies look so much like you! I miss you guys! love ya- T and John
Happy LATE Anniversary! I will always remember your anniversary date....wonder why? You guys are the best and such an adorable couple! I wish you many more happy years! :)
I am so glad that you finally agreed to marry Nate! When you met 2 years after your first romance, you had finished your college education, led the U Swim Team as their captain and had a sleek set of wheels...Nate was broke, drove a VW bug with a push start transmission, still a junior...almost...and was generally kinda funny looking! Yet you loved him...and continue to love my adorable son! You two are a great team and I love ya both TONS! Happy Anniversary! (You've done a great job with your 10 years at the helm!)
Post a Comment