I know I've been a serious slacker blogger, but that's because we've been busy having so much fun this summer! Here are a few highlights from June...
Crafts are ALWAYS a blast!
Crafts are ALWAYS a blast!

Liliana had fun sliding...
We enjoyed a "late-over" girl party with some friends.
How do you like my hair? Liliana did it. She did her own lipstick. Excellent I think. Julia and Lili both helped me with my make-up.Typical at our house...
Julia made a "habitat" for her little toy turtle, "Turty."
The girls both enjoyed catching (and releasing) an anole.

Playing "dress-up" is entertaining!
Whether you're a ballerina...
...or a frog.
We've had lots of fun playing games and coloring too!

Good times, good times.
And there's lots more where that came from (I have a LOT of catching up to do!)

6 comments:
great post!! you are such a fun mom! how come you never come to girls night's out with that hairdo??
there I was sitting bored at home that whole time and all I had to do was mosey over to your house for the constant entertainment! Love it!
Too fun. Those iron bead things can take a lot of time to do. You do look gorgeous all dressed up - my brother is a lucky man! OH, and I LOVE the pic of Lily as a ballerina.
What a fun month of June, was I seriously not in any of those pictures? We really need to hang out more it has been FOREVER!
I've missed your blogs! You all look like you've been having fun...can't wait to hear about the rest of your fun.
Great pictures of my beautiful grandchildren! Love them all! I just have one little question...isn't Simon allowed to wear anything but a t-shirt when he does crafts????
Post a Comment