We (the Red Hots) had our last two games last week. Nate and the kids came to one of them. It was a special treat for them because we play late (9:10 at night and it lasts about an hour). I was so glad to have them all there!
Some of the other moms brought one or more of their kids too. They all had a blast cheering for their moms and playing together in the stands.
Trying to watch a soccer game and three kids at the same time is not easy. Nate missed seeing me score a goal! Oh well, that's okay...Lili said she saw it! :)
Thanks for bringing the kiddos Nate. I know it wasn't easy, but I really appreciate y'all being there!

3 comments:
what a cute cheering section! way to squash that nasty team! it's always nice when humble pie is on the menu and you get to serve it!
Lookin good Lo! I'm sure the cheering squad came up with some great cheers.
It was so fun to watch ya play. I can't say that I have the soccer "fever" but I am looking forward to being a cheerleader again next year. lol
Post a Comment