Friday, June 6, 2008

More fun with "the girls"

This past weekend, we all had a chance to get together to celebrate! One of our friends had her birthday! She got a big surprise (that we could all enjoy)! Our dear Maureen, who moved away a little over a year ago, came back for a surprise visit! We all enjoyed dinner out and desserts at Stacy's house. It was so much fun and SO GREAT to see Maureen again!

Of course, we got to play SingStar again! Great fun!


Do you see a common theme in these pictures
(well, a common person anyway)?

We love and miss you Maureen! It was wonderful to see you again!


*Hey Mo, I have a great idea...let's use this post as a test to see if you're reading the blogs yet. Comment away my friend, comment away.*
:)


A special thank you to Nate...I was out for several nights in one week & he stayed home with the kids without complaint! Thank you sweetie!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

great pictures! i thought for sure i was going to get a taste of my own medicine and see some embarrasing video of myself. sooo glad to see otherwise! these nights need to be on regular basis!

Britt Wright said...

What a great husband! I love the girls night out. It looks like you have some great friends.

Johnson Family said...

What would we do with out great friends? It looks like you have a great group of friends. How fun!

Xela said...

What a great night! Oh Mel I have not posted on my blog yet, videos are to come! Mo we had such a fun time with you! Miss ya tons! Lo, great pics will you send some my way!

Kristin said...

Thanks to great hubbies like Nate...Robert just got thru a marathon of good deeds over the past 2 weeks. 1 Uncle and 3 Cousins from tuesday to sunday and 3 "girls only" events just prior to that! These dads deserve a hand.

Emily S. said...

nights out are so good for your sanity... Nate, you're a super dad for being so willing!

Anonymous said...

Lo! I enjoyed reading your blog and the pictures were fun to see. (Except for the ones of my tired face. Yuck! How embarrassing!) Are you impressed that I'm commenting? Oh yeah baby, look at me go! I am a bloggin' maniac! I had such a fun time with you and hope to see you soon. By the way, congrats on the new mini van. It just occurred to me that we now have another set of twins! How awesome is that?
Love,Mo