While Nate was out camping with the kids, the other Dads & their kids, the other Moms and I, along with our remaining children, all got together for dinner, visiting with each other, and, of course, a late night rental movie.
We had the BEST time. It felt like all my favorite memories of a sleep over (without the sleeping over part). We got curb-side Cheesecake Factory and brought it back to eat while we talked, let the kids play, talked some more & eventually watched the movie we had rented ("Bella" - it was good, I liked it). Of course, we also enjoyed lemon bars for dessert, and popcorn during our movie.
Thanks ladies for a fantastic evening!
We had the BEST time. It felt like all my favorite memories of a sleep over (without the sleeping over part). We got curb-side Cheesecake Factory and brought it back to eat while we talked, let the kids play, talked some more & eventually watched the movie we had rented ("Bella" - it was good, I liked it). Of course, we also enjoyed lemon bars for dessert, and popcorn during our movie.
Thanks ladies for a fantastic evening!
4 comments:
While the dads are away, the moms play. I'm glad you had a fun girls night. They are so rejuvenating. I'm glad you had fun.
Even mommies enjoy "late-overs"! Thanks for coming over!
fun girls night! what's the movie bella about? never heard of it.
soooo jealous! sounds like fun!!
Post a Comment