Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello, new friend!

A week ago this past Saturday, my life changed.






And just it makes me happy that we can park it there,
I'm including a picture of our new minivan,
IN THE GARAGE! :) Isn't it great?

I just LOVE our new minivan.


It was worth the wait.



I asked the kids what we should name the car. Lili thinks "Bobby" is a good name. Julia likes "Susie." Nate's only recommendation is "Helga." The girls say Simon's vote is "Matador." I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know what we decide. ;)

11 comments:

Emi Edgley said...

I quite like Nate's recommendation, yet I vote Olga. It sounds round and also yet moving.

Also, how 'bout Whitey?

Our new car is named Rover. First time I ever named a car.

Xela said...

HURRAY FOR THE VAN! To bad you had to roll your old car in order to get it, but I think it was a well planned trick! :)

Morgan and Joel said...

I want to see a picture of Nate behind the wheel so I can better envision my future..... -Joel

tarynn said...

Your van is awesome! You will never be hit on while driving it, but that's a small price to pay. I hope you got the DVD player in it...man that thing has turned out to be priceless! Enjoy :)

Nathan said...

What do you mean she won't get hit on while driving it?! For us, the biggest threat of advances comes from the passenger-side. So I assure you, dear cousin, that being hit on is a repetetive innevitability!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

she's gorgeous! I say go with Simon's intuitive suggestion! I bet you are wanting to drive anywhere and everywhere you can!!

Johnson Family said...

We have the same van and love it!! Just think no one has to touch anyone(Matt's fav part:))

Britt Wright said...

Welcome to the club! Yeah, for minivans. Don't you just love having soo much space. Can't wait to see it in July!

Kristin said...

so how many more kids can you get in that thing? I agree with Simon...good strong name

Melanie said...

great ride! so sleek and fun!
that is so funny, we used to name our cars growing up as well. So as a seasoned car namer...i vote for Bobby! although, i must say, everyone's suggestions are genius:)

ali said...

...have ya considered "peanut?" I crack myself up...