Friday, June 6, 2008

Paid back, with love (mu-ah-hahaha)

Sorry to the innocent bystanders. I just HAD to! Okay, maybe I put one video on here that wasn't required in pay back...but it sure is fun to watch anyway! Love to you all! ;)

Xela..."Uptown Girl"


Stacey & Rebecca..."Eye of the Tiger"


Raleen & Mel (maybe they should be "Dance Stars" too)...


They dance AND sing!
"99 Red Balloons" go by!


Xe & Raleen..."Material Girl"

5 comments:

Emily S. said...

oh my gosh, you're mean!! Looks like FUN!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

haha that is hilarious! those dance moves are priceless!!

Britt Wright said...

It looks like you had a blast! It is great to have good friends.

Xela said...

Oh, I so do not feel bad about my post today!!! I will say that I posted before I saw this, but if I hadn't it would have been sweet revenge! And thanks for the up close video, YIKES! :)

Melanie said...

ahhh!! i am on vacation and thought i would take a quick second to check blogs...i have tasted my own medicine and it is bitter!! payback is painful! had no idea raleen was going to town over there! lol!