Thursday, June 5, 2008

Memorable Day

Last week we celebrated Memorial Day by attending our church BBQ/swim party. It was conveniently located at our very own neighborhood pool/clubhouse. We had a great time! The girls, Simon and I swam and swam. Nate? Oh, he spent most of the day, in his element, grilling. He loved it, even if it was super HOT!

The food was yummy, the water felt great & being with friends was, as always, the best part.

Of course, on a more serious note, I haven't forgotten the true reason for Memorial Day. I'm full of gratitude for our military service men/women who put their lives on the line so I can enjoy freedom. Thank you!

4 comments:

Britt Wright said...

How fun! I love Simon's hair. Emery has the same swimsuit as Lili...a Costco special...got to love that place.

Melanie said...

cute pictures, simon looks like he wore himself right out! being part fish must run in the family:)

Mary Victoria said...

I have a total baby crush on Simon...that smile, those eyes.. get that boy an agent!

Xela said...

Oh yes one of our favorite parties of the year! It was a great time thanks for including my kids and cute hubby in your pics :)