Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish you all a Happiest of New Years! I'm excited that it's 2008. I'm excited for what the year will bring. I hope for continued good health, achieved goals, overall well-being, time with those we love, and happy memories waiting to happen. I love the renewed energy I feel at the new year...a fresh new look at things, the desire to get [insert any number of house projects here] done, and an overwhelming urge to just be a better person.

I love where I'm at right now. I love living in Texas. I love my family. I love our friends (they are all seriously awesome (near and far)!) I'm just feeling really content right now. I wish the same for you.

Happy 2008!

Christmas post to come...

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

YOu have inspiring energy and enthusiasm! I know I have so much I can learn from you about being a mom. I'm lucky we've gotten to know each other better in the last year or so!!

Emi Edgley said...

Happy 2008! Loved your card. We hope a visit to Utah (or better yet, a vacation with the Edgley's) is part of your resolutions.

Amy Pennington said...

happy new year to you too! hope you have an even better 2008!