Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Momma Julia

My sweet little Julia loves to help with her baby brother (and her little sister too). She was doing such a great job, I had to video it (of course)! She's often telling me that she can babysit for me. You know, I think she's on to something! The major bonus of this video is that you can hear Simon say, "Moh, moh." Which means "more." He sure knows how and when to use it! I love it!

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Thank you for you comments... for me and for Joe. You've been really sincere and supportive all along, with my miscarriage, pregnancy, and now all this life madness. And we only really met in person ONCE. I love that despite that, we are REAL family. I'm lucky.

Thank you.

Xela said...

Very Cute! I wish Zach would eat like that, and Julia is a wonderful helper! I gotta figure out that video thing. Thanks for helping me with Zach today you are such a sweetie! :)

amanda said...

How cute! She looks like a very helpful little mama!