Here we are, all in the car, ready to go! The kids and I rode with our friends in their minivan. We sure enjoyed it!

Once we got there, everyone was ready to eat. We figured we'd better start with lunch.

Then we went in and the first room was a dinosaur dig. The kids could have played in there the whole time and called it a success!

There were so many neat things to see and try...bone puzzles, anti-gravity mirrors, giant bubbles, ping-pong balls suspended in mid-air, a fire engine, a farm - complete with a cow to "milk," water works, a stage to put on a play, a "backyard" with bugs & critters...wow, it was so much fun! We'll definitely have to go back again!



After the museum, we went to this cupcake place called "Sprinkles." It was delicious, but I have to say, they weren't quite equipped to handle 17 kids at one time! :) I was trying to hold Simon & pay for the cupcakes, while Liliana hung from me saying she wanted the strawberry cupcake. Then, once I got her situated (on the floor with her cupcake) I had to continue to hold Simon so he wouldn't eat crumbs off the floor, while I got Julia's cupcake ready for her (I did manage to get one bite of mine). It was a bit stressful for me at that point, but worth it! :)
I caught one picture and this is it. Julia was mid-bite and I think our friend, Elena was mid-chew! :)
2 comments:
That was such a fun day! My kids love seeing themselves on your blog, by the way!
Yeah, you got the museum pictures up on your blog! Love it! It was so much fun! :)
Post a Comment