On Saturday, we ate at Mimi's (which was also yummy), did some shopping, went to Julia's soccer game, and then to our church "Trunk-or-Treat" & Chili cook-off (more pictures to come on that).
On Sunday, we went to church, played games, talked & talked, ate the ribs Nate made on the Big Green Egg (yeah, it was so good), and talked some more. In fact, Kara and I stayed up WAY too late, just talking and catching up. :)
It was a great weekend and I'm so glad they could come! We all miss them already!
6 comments:
What fun! And what beautiful women. I miss your mom (and you too)!
Speaking of visitors, are you headed to Utah anytime soon? Thanksgiving, Christmas, summer? Would love to see ya'll.
It's good to see your family... it's been a LONG TIME!
We enjoyed seeing them as well. Wish we could have gotten together more!
I am only slightly offended... my ribs didn't earn a picture in your blog? FINE! Since you have hoarded the rib picture from the hungering masses, I am forced to hoard the actual ribs from now on.
To my darling Nate...I remedied that mistake! So sorry, my dear Egg master!
It is great to see your family! They are gorgeous and we miss them terribly. We don't see them since you've moved to Texas.
Nate...your ribs look delicious...but be forewarned, you have "Eggcelent" competition in Salt Lake!
Post a Comment