As I mentioned in my last post, we had a church "trunk-or-treat" last weekend. It was a lot of fun! Simon was a turtle, Julia was a frog & Liliana was a giraffe. There were lots of games, yummy chili, and, of course, CANDY!
One of my favorite things was that Nate stood between cars with a bag of candy to give out to the kids. I laughed so hard! I thought, "that represents our current minivan situation...there isn't one yet!" It's probably not that funny to you...but I found it hilarious! :)
Santa & Mrs. Claus were there giving out candy canes. I thought that was so cute!
Anyway, a great time was had by all. I just had to include the picture of the little "vampire." He's one of our friends' sons and he just looked so cute! His "teeth" are actually a binky.
One of my favorite things was that Nate stood between cars with a bag of candy to give out to the kids. I laughed so hard! I thought, "that represents our current minivan situation...there isn't one yet!" It's probably not that funny to you...but I found it hilarious! :)
Santa & Mrs. Claus were there giving out candy canes. I thought that was so cute!
Anyway, a great time was had by all. I just had to include the picture of the little "vampire." He's one of our friends' sons and he just looked so cute! His "teeth" are actually a binky.
3 comments:
The minivan... is it on the fritz? Love the photos of the whole crew!
No, we just don't have one yet. We're fitting three carseats, side-by-side in the good ol' Outback! Yeah, I can hardly wait for that great day!
Nate...you look so skinny! Are you giving out candy or snagging treats from poor unsuspecting children???
Post a Comment