Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Saturday is a special day

A typical Saturday around here...Nate mowing, the girls playing outside (in this case, washing their bikes), and then all of us going to Julia's soccer game! Liliana fell asleep on the way to the game, so we put her in Simon's usual spot in the stroller and him in hers. He enjoyed taking her flip flops off and playing with her toes, which she slept through.

Julia loves soccer and is doing great at it!

3 comments:

Emi Edgley said...

You are a "natural" with the blog... so fun. I can't view the pictures with this post... Is something wrong with my computer? Love ya.

Lauren said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure why. It's a collage of all the pictures...so there is only one square to view. Maybe it didn't come up. It comes up for me, but I'm not sure if that's because I'm the publisher & everyone else can't see it. Anyone else having problems viewing the photos? I'm sorry Emi! Thanks for looking (and commenting)! :)

Nathan said...

I can see the pictures now... Cute stuff!