I know, I know, it's been birthday city around here all month. It's so much fun though! Although we haven't had Julia's party yet, she did celebrate her 6th birthday yesterday. I can't believe it! She's grown so much and we are just so proud of her.
She began her day with, of course, singing from her Mom; she got cookies for breakfast (with her apple), and she even got to enjoy a little candy. It was her birthday, afterall!
She began her day with, of course, singing from her Mom; she got cookies for breakfast (with her apple), and she even got to enjoy a little candy. It was her birthday, afterall!
Julia got to wear a hat to school on her birthday (because it's Red Ribbon Week)
Nate came home a little early and Julia got to open her presents from the family. She chose to have noodles for her birthday dinner. We all enjoyed celebrating together as a family! We're looking forward to the upcoming continuation of the celebration! Grandma and Aunt KK will be here tomorrow night, so we get to create our own birthday festivities this weekend.
We're eagerly anticipating the fun that is coming our way. Happy birthday my darling Julia!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday JULIA! We love you Julia, oh yes we do... Ella says, "It is red ribbon week here too. I wore my clothes inside out today. I wish you could walk with me to school. I miss playing with you. Happy birthday!"
P.S. from Ella: Now we are the same age.
Happy bday....I love the collage you did! How dod you do that? Teach me oh wise one!
Thank you! The collage is easy through Picasa. You can download it for free:
http://picasa.google.com/
I'm going to start calling You PICASA. Everything's easier with you around. :) <3 Awwww...
Post a Comment