I had my birthday last week. It was a great day! It started out with a surprise breakfast of Snooty Pig muffins (thank you Xela). They are so good (and, believe it or not, low fat)! Nate had been out of town the previous two days, but came home that day and took me to lunch. We got to go, just the two of us (thank you Lori)! It was such a nice treat. And I got to eat sushi...yummy! The whole rest of the day was spent as a family and it was perfect!
6 comments:
Another year older... and many years wiser. Congratulations on surviving your birthday! It looks like you celebrated in a very great way! The sushi looks YUMMY. How close are you to 30 now? Many wishes that this year brings you happiness in abundance.
Thank you Emi! You are so sweet! Should I tell the truth? Okay, okay, I will...I, uh, {gulp} am one year in now (the thirties, that is). Yep, that's right...31. It's kind of weird to write that!
Happy belated birthday! Glad it was a good one!
Look at you. QT!
Happy Birthday Lo! Yummy Sushi...sounds like you had a nice day! I was so happy to see you in a picture--you are as beautiful as ever! Welcome to 31 my friend..I have been saving a place for you :)
Another year more beautiful
Post a Comment