Saturday, October 13, 2007

Playing at the park

We try to go to the park every Friday with our church playgroup. We meet and have a great time (the adults and children alike). This past Friday was no exception.

Swinging is so much fun! Julia was showing Lili how to "pump."




Simon enjoys the park too!



Having a picnic is always a great idea! Thanks Elena!

Julia found a caterpillar (of course).


And I got this huge spider off one of the tables...
I had it crawl on a stick, walked the stick away from the kids play area, and threw it!
Yes, Julia was proud.

I'm so glad it's finally beginning to cool down a little. It's finally in the 80s (mostly upper) for the highs and the mid to upper 60s for the lows. Yahoo! Bring on the 70s! I really want it to be Fall (it's my favorite season!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emi Edgley said...

Was Lili's cute butterfly shirt the animal attractor? Or do these creepy-crawleys follow you around for Julia's animal loving benefit?

Lauren said...

I think Julia has a knack for finding any and all creatures, wherever we are! :)