Liliana loves to do things herself! The other day I had gotten her some Cheerios "without milk" and after eating those, she wanted some more. Since I hadn't put the box back (yeah, the giant, Costco variety), she helped herself! I thought it was cute, so I snapped a couple shots. Later that same day, she wanted to make her own peanut butter sandwich. She was so careful not to get it on her clothes! She loves being a "big girl!" She's so cute!
5 comments:
She is a big girl! We love Lily!
First time I've seen Lili with her hair down!
How do you like her "bedhead?" :)
wow! So big!
Do you rent Miss Crocker out? We could use her culinary talents at our house! Why does Lily makes us smile every time we see her? She's got that "something" about her. She cracks us up!
Post a Comment