Friday, February 1, 2008

Random ramblings...

Wow, is it really February already?
Happy February everyone! I can hardly believe it! I have six weeks of training left before the triathlon. Whoa! That's what really makes it hard to believe! I swam again last night. I did 3300 yards (two miles) and I'm feeling good about that part (one would hope, right?). I know I need to run like crazy. I had wanted to go this morning (even though it was only 20 degrees). But, Simon had other plans for me (he woke up & wanted his morning nurse), so I missed my window. What window you ask? Oh, that one where Nate gets back from his run and has to shower and get ready to go to work. It's pretty early for me (6:00 am), but I knew I could do it. Yeah, I guess that didn't happen this morning. So, my plan is to go when he gets home from work tonight. Doesn't that sound like an exciting Friday night? :)

Plans for the weekend...
We're hoping to go to the bike shop and get a new seat for my bike. I want to do that before I do my bike/run brick on Saturday. I could do with a more comfy ride this time. I really want to go longer. We'll see!

We also hope to paint what will become Simon's room (formerly the guest bedroom) and get his stuff moved in there. He's been in our room since he was born. I'm sure he will be for a little longer (at least until the paint fumes are gone). :) But, I hope to transition him little by little until that's where he sleeps all night.

That reminds me...I haven't posted the pictures of the girls' rooms that I long ago promised (with their new bedspreads they got for Christmas). Well, what do you think?


The girls love them, and that's what matters most. I happen to think they look pretty cute too. Cute rooms, for cute girls...how appropriate.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Glad to see you posted pictures with the bedrooms in their usual state of perfectly clean. Can't think of a time where I ever saw those rooms messy...

Xela said...

Looks so cute! I think they look even better in person! :)