The girls got a package for Valentine's Day from PaPa, Grandma, Aunt KK & Uncle Andrew. It was very exciting! They were thrilled with the cards, chocolates, books, stickers and other fun they received. Thank you so much, our dear family!

Nate came home from work early, because he wanted to make me dinner (isn't that just so sweet?!). So, I was able to go on a nice bike ride while he made it. ("It" being a very yummy steak fajita dinner). Yeah, that's right, you can see from the pictures that he cooked the steak on the BGE. It was so good! Thank you my sweetheart!

Who needs a chiminea?
Nate rigged a little fire pit for the girls while he grilled. They LOVED it!
I got a snuggle from Simon after my bike ride.
Nate even got chocolate roses for all his girls. (Mmmm, Dove chocolate roses). And he got me a water bottle holder & water bottle to go on my bike, complete with some Propel mix. :)
We gave the girls "Soda Pop Pets" for Valentine's. As you can see, they loved them!NOT pictured here is my gift to Nate. I'll just leave that to your imagination. Kidding! Sheesh! Well, mostly kidding. I gave him one of those homemade coupons for a massage. Who doesn't love a massage?
It was a very nice Valentine's for us all. I hope yours was too!
4 comments:
Fajitas, presents, chocolates and a make-shift chimney, sounds like a great Valetine's to me!
That fire was a blast. We'll have to do that more - at least until the heat turns back up. It's never far enough away...
looks like you had a great valentines day! BGE and all. Lo, I love looking at your blog because you update it so often...you inspire me. Love ya!
fun day! That water bottle is a SEXY present, for sure!
Post a Comment