Thanks to having a great friend to trade off child-keeping duties, I was able to go to Julia's Kindergarten Valentine's Day party on Thursday. It was super cute! They made beaded bracelets at the craft table, played "matching hearts memory," and I helped with the game "Don't Smile" (several of the kids would sit in a semi-circle and try not to smile, while one of their classmates tried his/her best to make them smile). It was so cute! Julia did really well at not smiling, but I joined in and got her to crack one. :) Of course, they got to go "down the line" and put the valentine's they brought for their friends into each of their bags. Last but not least, they got to eat yummy food and treats. It was a fun day and I was so happy to be able to be there with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment