Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We hope you're having a sweet day!

To me, nothing is sweeter than...

her
and her
and him.


I love them soooooooo much!

Nate, I love you too! Thank you for being my Valentine all the time. I love you to bits.

I'm also sending my love to all my other dear family and friends today (and everyday)!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nathan said...

Happy 10th Valentine's Day together!
We sure have some cute kiddos.

Love you!

Nathan said...

Oh, and I'm glad you got a pic with both Lili and Lily. Hope the other pets don't feel left out.

Britt Wright said...

You have beautiful children! I hope your valentine's went well. Oh, and I love the "Pantie People"

Amy Pennington said...

precious babies:) love the close ups...you are good!

Emily S. said...

those pics are so sweet!! YOur Liliana is looking SOO grown up in that picture!

Happy VDay to you too, one day late...

:)

Xela said...

So Cute! I am back from our trip. Hope your valentines day was nice. Happy late v-day thanks for being my sweet friend!