The fourth and final book in the Twilight saga came out on Saturday. I finished devouring it, little by little, yesterday. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else who might be reading it, so all I'm going to say is that...
I loved it!
What did you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yay! I'm glad you finished! Of course you know my feelings on it, but I'll share them with the whole world! Loved It!! One of my favs, of course! Can't wait to start reading it again!!
I LOVED IT. I wish I was getting it again and I could start all over. There need to be more books like this one for me to read.
I'm glad you're done. Now I can have my wife back.
Brady's hoggin' it! Yes....my husband is a Twilight fanatic! =)
I've got like 100 pages left in Eclipse and by then, Brady should be finished with Breaking Dawn. He says it's pretty intense! I'm excited to read it.
wasn't it amazing? the best book of the series, everything i had hoped for and more. you should go to beth's blog...she has the breaking dawn concert series on there where stephenie answers a bunch of questions about the book. it's awesome.
it was way AWESOME! I also got to go to one of her concerts here! can I just tell you I'm so going to buy Blue October music! the lead singer was there and really good! made me feel like I was in college again. freak, that was almost 10 years ago...hEllo, getting old here! Wonderful book(s) Ms. Meyers is-a-writtin'!
I thought the book was great. I especially liked when Bella was finally a vampire and they can do fun vampire things together like smell things and jump really far and run fast and hear a car's radio from miles away. I liked that she was no longer so breakable.
Post a Comment