Monday, July 21, 2008

The excitement mounts...



FYI: If you have no idea what this is, it is a movie based on the first book in a popular book series (known as "the Twilight series" by Stephenie Meyer).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait!!! I wish it was already Dec.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

I absolutely love your new pictures and header!!

Britt Wright said...

This should be fun. I'm reading the books and LOVE THEM!!!!

amanda said...

yay! This will be a fun one to see. I love your new family pictures!

Nicole said...

If you haven't had a chance to read the first chapter of "Midnight Sun" (Edward's Story)...I definately recommend it! It's very intense. There's a link to it on my blog! I'm so excited for the movie as well. There's no way it will be as good as the book, however! =)
Well, I love your new family pictures. I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing!

Melanie said...

hey girl! love the new pictures! i saw this trailer in the theater when i went to see the dark knight in washington! i like yelled out loud like a total nerd. go to my blog and go to the post Faux Forks, WA. there's a cool you tube with an extended scene. very fun. when do you get home?? are you enjoying the other book you are reading??

Xela said...

Okay so no twilight trailer when I saw the dark night. What is that about? Anyway, LOVE you new header so cute! And you are blogging while on vacation I am impressed! Hope you are having a great time!