Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pioneer Day in Utah

Nate's Aunt Kathy & Uncle Todd and Aunt Stephanie & Uncle David live just up the street from his parents. Their neighborhood had a Pioneer Day celebration on the morning of July 24th. We all went and had such fun! There were snow cones, face painting, games, water fun, a fire truck, music, a watermelon eating contest, and lots of other activities. Want to know the best part? Seeing more family! It was so great to see all of them!

The kids had the best time!

{isn't that the cutest zebra, and cheetah that you've ever seen?}

1 comment:

Robin said...

Ahwa! I wish i knew you were in UT that weekend! I was too! You look like you had tons of fun! Good job on the blog! I'm a month behind on mine! So glad you are diligent with it! Love ya!