We (our fam, Nate's parents & brother Thabo, Nate's sister, Brittany & hubby Jac, along with their cute kids Emery, Ethan & Preston) all got to go to the "Days of '47 Rodeo" together in Ogden, Utah on Pioneer Day (July 24th).
Our kids were still tired from our travels the day before. The drive to Ogden helped them a bit. See what I mean?
This is not something we see everyday (well, not usually anyway).
Our kids were still tired from our travels the day before. The drive to Ogden helped them a bit. See what I mean?
This is not something we see everyday (well, not usually anyway).
We found a spot in the bleachers where we could all sit together. It was quite hot until the sun went down! But not humid, at least. Then, we were rewarded with COOLER weather when the sun went down. That was nice!
Things started off with several parachuters coming in for a landing right in the middle of the rodeo ring. I thought the American flag hanging from one of them was impressive! When he landed, there were guys there to catch it so it didn't touch the ground at all! The kids enjoyed watching the show and being with their family. We all did!

1 comment:
Lo, you took GREAT pics! A lot better than mine...but I guess that's because you take more than me. We had such a fun time, thanks for coming up!
Post a Comment