...for visiting with family.
My Mom, brother, and sister all came out for the family reunion in June. We, of course, had opportunities to visit with each other and nearby family as well. It was so nice to have them here! Thanks for making the trip, my loved ones! I wish my Dad could've come too. Maybe one of these times, eh Dad? Grandma too!
My sister stayed a couple extra days after the reunion to visit. We, of course, had to keep our tradition (of every time we see each other) and go out for sushi. It was yummy as ever!
Kara, you don't look too happy? Okay, sorry I snapped your picture while you were trying to eat (and then posted it on my blog - teehee).

After one of Julia's swim meets, we went to the nearby town center, walked around, ate pizza and ice cream, and enjoyed the fun of the fountain. Simon started trying to take his shirt off to swim in it! It was so cute! It was also quite cute when he climbed up and sat on the bench, all by himself.

But really, what beats this? CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
I love those kids of mine!

Mom, Andrew and I got to visit with Aunt Myrtle (and our cousins Austin, Conner and Brandi were there too). It was a lot of fun to visit, play, and catch up. We also made the trip to see my Aunt Laura. She was doing well and we had a really nice visit.
My Mom, brother, and sister all came out for the family reunion in June. We, of course, had opportunities to visit with each other and nearby family as well. It was so nice to have them here! Thanks for making the trip, my loved ones! I wish my Dad could've come too. Maybe one of these times, eh Dad? Grandma too!
My sister stayed a couple extra days after the reunion to visit. We, of course, had to keep our tradition (of every time we see each other) and go out for sushi. It was yummy as ever!
Kara, you don't look too happy? Okay, sorry I snapped your picture while you were trying to eat (and then posted it on my blog - teehee).

After one of Julia's swim meets, we went to the nearby town center, walked around, ate pizza and ice cream, and enjoyed the fun of the fountain. Simon started trying to take his shirt off to swim in it! It was so cute! It was also quite cute when he climbed up and sat on the bench, all by himself.

But really, what beats this? CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!
I love those kids of mine!
Mom, Andrew and I got to visit with Aunt Myrtle (and our cousins Austin, Conner and Brandi were there too). It was a lot of fun to visit, play, and catch up. We also made the trip to see my Aunt Laura. She was doing well and we had a really nice visit.

Me and my Mom.
I miss her! I sure wish we lived closer to each other! Someday, I think we will. She's from Texas and wants to retire here. So, it looks promising!
We got to go out to sushi too! It's a tradition with us as well (ever since Kara and I got her to try it and like it).
At my brother's request, we got to eat at "Love and War in Texas." Yummy food! Fun atmosphere! We all had fun tying our napkins around our necks so we could look like cowboys and cowgirls! I couldn't, for the life of me, get a good picture of Andrew. He kept making faces every time. Silly, silly guy!

5 comments:
LOVE the family photo on the bench! Perfect!
And Noah is a FOUNTAIN JUNKIE. He cannot get enough. We usually plant him on the edge of any fountain we come across, so he can kick and splash in it. Who's gonna get a 9-month-old in trouble for that, right?
wow, great pictures, i'm totally craving sushi now!! can't we use some excuse to go soon?? so glad you had a chance to hang with your family. when they live far away it makes the visits extra special for sure. that green shirt looks so great on you!
Yeah, I'm with Mel...Let's go get sushi soon!! I absolutely love your mom and would love to meet the rest...if they are as fun as you and your mom, then bring them on!! I'm going to have to go try Love and War as well!
love the pic of you and your mom. you look radiant... miss you so much! maybe someday our paths will cross again. love ya. Sadie
Sushi... /drool
Post a Comment