I am so far behind on my blog! I have so many moments (so many pictures and memories I don't want to forget) that I want to blog about. It's been quite crazy here at the Wright household. It's such a busy time of year! We've had soccer games, church activities and such, a trip to Galveston, family visiting, Nate's birthday came and went, Easter, etc. I'm sorry to those of you who follow our lives and are anxiously awaiting another post. Hello? Knock-knock, is anyone there? Oh well, I know there are a few of you who check it from time to time. :) The posts will come, eventually, I promise. There it is, in writing. I've promised to blog. Maybe sometime this weekend, or next week...or sometime before the end of the month...it's a promise.
Speaking of being behind...I'm also way behind on READING blogs. Sorry about that. I'd like to make a random point I've been thinking about lately, here. Google reader can be such a great thing. Do you use it? But, I have to say that I'm much worse about commenting on my friends'/family member's blogs when I use it. Does anyone else have that problem? And, I'm much worse about checking my friends' private blogs (or any other ones that don't work on reader). It's terrible in that way, but, at the same time, it's also satisfying to be able to go to one place, and see all the new blog posts, just waiting for me to read them.
As I said, it was a random point, but one I've been thinking about for some time. Let me just reiterate my point to this post...I will blog soon, and that's a promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey girl!
I have checked your blog randomly to see if it just wasn't showing up on google reader. Glad you'll be posting sometime soon.
I hardly ever leave comments. I love GR- it's so easy to just scan everyone's updates. But- yah- the comment thing. It's kind of a hangup!
I'm pretty good about commenting on other people's blogs....well, it just depends on the day...I guess. Checking the private blogs...yeah, that's my weakness. I'll be excited to see all your fun pics and hear what you've been up to. Love ya!
mmm-hmmm....believe when I see it!
teeheehee
xoxoxox
Post a Comment